mobile message

A Lady Curiously Touched


PENIS Of Horse,


Horse Got Excited,


Jumped & Ran Away.


Santa (horse Owner)


Bibi jee Ab mera bhi pakar leh,


Mujhe Mera Ghora pakarna ha



You are unique
You are caring and
You are the best. And I am the luckiest to have you in my life!
Happy Valentine's Day my sweet heart!




I'm sending u a Valentine's Wish
Filled with Hugs and Kisses too.
Because there is a special place
Within my heart for u.



Love is like a cloud
Love is like a dream
Love is one word
And everything in between
Love is a fairytale come true
I found love when I found you



f I could die early I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel, so I could
wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone...



Here is my heart, it is yours so take it
Treat it gently, please do not break it
Its full of love thats good & true
So please keep it always close to You


 mobile message,mobile message,mobile message,mobile message,mobile message,mobile message,mobile message,mobile messagemobile messagemobile message,mobile message,mobile message,mobile message

SMS Masti.Hindi Love SMS, Lohri SMS, New SMS, Hindi Love SMS. Love Messages.sad sms.Hindi funny sms.Hindi Miss You SMS. Send free SMS to India. Ultimate SMS collection. best of mobile SMS, send bulk SMS,Hindi friendship SMS.Bewafai SMS.Heart Breaking SMS,Hindi Sorry SMS.Santa Banta Hindi SMS.Hindi Birthday SMS.Anniversary SMS,wise SMS.txt message.mobile message.Sweet SMS.Holi SMS.free text message.Hindi Makar Sankranti SMS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads